- Seismic Isolators
- Structural Bearings
- Expansion Joints
- Tunnel Segment Gaskets
- Dilatation Profiles
Structural and Seismic Design
Arsan engineering department designs the structural and seismic bearings according to project requirements and specifications. Technical support for the project is provided by qualified Arsan engineer.
Among the products we designed;
- Elastomer Bearings
- Pot Bearings
- Spherical Bearings
- Friction Pendulum Insulators
- Lead Rubber Bearings
- Special Bearings (Uplift Bearings, Guide Bearings and Restraint Bearings)
The standards we use most in bearing designs are;
- EN 1337-3 Elastomer Bearings
- EN 1337-5 Pot Bearings
- EN 15129 Seismic Bearings
- BS 5400 Part 9 Bridge Bearings
- TEC 2016 Turkish Earthquake Code
- ASCE 7-16 Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and Other Structures
- AASHTO LRFD 2012 is the Bridge Design standards.
The following stages are followed in the structural and seismic support design;
- The standard is determined according to the customer's request and the load table with the following information is sent to us. The following data must be submitted for optimum design.
- Maximum and Minimum Vertical Loads,
- Maximum Horizontal Loads,
- Maximum Rotations,
- Maximum Displacements,
- Allowable Average Contact Stresses,
- Connection Details,
- Damping Ratio,
- Response Spectrum Values.
- Bearing type is selected first.
- The optimum design of the chosen bearing is made.
- Technical drawings are prepared.
- Production starts after customer approval.
- Production control tests in the relevant standard are carried out in our laboratories.