Arsan engineering department designs the structural and seismic bearings according to project requirements and specifications. Technical support for the project is provided by qualified Arsan engineer.
Dizayn ettiğimiz ürünler arasında:
- Elastomer Bearings
- Pot Bearings
- Spherical Bearings
- Lead Rubber Bearings
- Special Bearings (Uplift Bearings, Guide Bearings and Restraint Bearings)
The standards we use most in bearing designs are;
- EN 1337-3 Elastomeric Bearings
- EN 15129 Seismic Bearings
- BS 5400 Part 9 Bridge Bearings
- TEC 2016 Turkish Earthquake Code
- ASCE 7-16 Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and Other Structures
- AASHTO LRFD 2012 Bridge Design Specifications
The following steps are followed in the bearing design;
- The standard is determined according to the customer's request and the load table containing the following information is sent to us. The following data must be submitted for optimum design.
- Maximum and Minimum Vertical Loads,
- Maximum Horizontal Loads,
- Maximum Rotations,
- Maximum Displacements,
- Allowable Average Contact Stresses,
- Connection Details,
- Damping Ratio,
- Response Spectrum Values.
- Bearing type is selected first.
- The bearings are optimally designed in accordance with the requirements of the standard on request.
- Technical drawings are prepared.
- After approval, manufacturing process starts.